This is a step-by-step guide for using the application. The survey template and links to external survey platforms can be found in the sidebar on the right. In addition, a guide for the tool can be accessed from the sidebar.
1. Download a survey template.
2. Study and modify it to match it to the regional RIS3 policies and translate to the local language.
3. Publish and host the survey on a survey platform (you may select one of the suggested platforms).
4. Send a link to the survey and advertise it to key regional RIS3 stakeholders (end users and possibly others).
5. Analyse the results carefully.
6. Use the results to adjust RIS3 implementation activities.
7. Use the results to inform future RIS3 update process.
8. Repeat the survey periodically to ensure input for constant development.